We are one of North Cornwall’s most well-known scaffolding companies which makes us extremely busy indeed! Over the years we have developed an excellent reputation for providing stellar scaffolding services on build projects large and small; from our high level of service to our impeccable safety and environmental record, we’re known for being the best around. From time-to-time we need to expand our team of scaffolders so often have scaffolder jobs available. We will keep this page updated with our current scaffolder jobs in Cornwall so that you can keep track of what we are looking for and when.
If you are interested in becoming a trainee scaffolder get in touch as we are always on the look out for new trainees to join our dynamic team. We offer excellent training to ensure that all trainees can reach their full potential. We offer competitive trainee rates and work with a large variety of clients all over Cornwall.
We are approachable, friendly and professional so even if there is nothing listed below and you are wondering if we have any scaffolder jobs going, please just get in touch with Luke or Adam as we are always interested to receive new applications from qualified scaffolders looking for work.
Current Scaffolder Jobs in Cornwall
-Qualified Part 1 or Part 2 Scaffolder Vacancy
We are always on the lookout for Part 1, Part 2 or Advanced scaffolders to join our ever expanding successful team.
This position is an immediate start and will require candidates to work on a full-time basis.
As you will be working for a busy and very successful company you must cope well in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Great rates of pay for the right candidate.
7 Bays Scaffolding recognises that staff are the life blood of the company and their training and competence is of paramount importance. We encourage all staff to adopt a positive attitude towards continuous improvement. We are committed to providing the training necessary for our scaffolders to do their job and improve their skills and ability.
Required for this Scaffolder Job:
- Valid part 1 or part 2 scaffolding qualification
- Valid driving license (HGV beneficial but not essential)
- Ability to work confidently at heights (SG4)
- Good level of physical fitness
- Awareness of health and safety
- Ability to understand technical drawings and plans
- Good knowledge of TG20
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Streetworks, Signing, Lighting and Guarding qualification desirable although training can be provided
- CSCS Health and safety test desirable
- Loading and Unloading of scaffolding equipment
- Erection of various scaffold structures to TG20 and from design drawing
- Fixing of scaffolding to buildings or structures TG4
- Installation of monoflex and debris netting
- Dismantling scaffolding when a project is complete
- Working on-site in all weather
- Driving to and from site
If you are looking for scaffolder jobs in Cornwall and think you have what it takes to join 7 Bays Scaffolding please contact email@example.com and Adam or Luke will be happy to speak to you in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!